Do you want to know the best way to use five eye makeup products? Well, look no further! In this blog post, we will show you how to create a beautiful and professional-looking eye makeup look using only five products. We’ll also give you some tips on how to apply them for the best results. So, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced makeup artist, read on for the ultimate routine using five eye makeup products!
Pick five eye makeup products
When it comes to eye makeup, there are endless possibilities of products you can use to create a variety of looks. But, when you’re just starting out or want to keep things simple, we recommend using only five products: an eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow primer. With these five products alone, you can create any look from a natural daytime look to a smoky nighttime look. Plus, they’re easy to find and relatively affordable, so anyone can get their hands on them! So, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced makeup artist, read on for the ultimate routine using five eye makeup products!
How to create a beautiful and professional looking eye makeup look
Now that we have our five products, it’s time to start creating our look! For a natural daytime look, begin by applying your eyeshadow primer all over your lid up to the brow bone. This will help create a smooth canvas for your shadow and make the color last longer. Next, use your eyebrow pencil to fill in any sparse areas of your brows and shape them however you desire. Then, take a nude or light-colored eyeshadow and apply it all over the lid. We recommend using a matte shade for this step since it will be more forgiving if you make any mistakes. Once you’ve applied your base shadow, take a darker shade and apply it in the crease of your eye. Use a windshield wiper motion to blend the shadow up and out for a soft and diffused look. Finally, use your eyeliner of choice to line both the top and bottom lash lines. We recommend using a gel or pencil liner for this step since they’re the easiest to work with. Finish off the look by curling your lashes and applying mascara. And that’s it! You’ve now created a beautiful and professional-looking eye makeup look using only five products.
Give tips on how to apply them for the best results
Now that you know how to create the look, here are some tips on how to apply the products for the best results:
- When using an eyebrow pencil, start with small, light strokes and build up the color gradually. This will help create a more natural-looking brow. Shecustoms is a great place to find affordable and high-quality waterproof eyebrow pencils, click here to check them out!
- When applying your eyeshadow primer, make sure to use a light hand and blend it out well. You don’t want there to be any visible lines when you apply your shadow.
- When applying eyeshadow, use a light hand and build up the color slowly. It’s always easier to add more shadow than it is to take it away.
- For eyeliner, we recommend using a gel or pencil liner since they’re the easiest to work with. If you’re using a gel liner, make sure to give it time to dry before you open your eye all the way. This will prevent any smudging.
- When applying mascara, use a light hand and wiggle the wand back and forth at the base of your lashes. This will help prevent clumping and give you fuller-looking lashes.
- If you make any mistakes while applying your makeup, don’t worry! Just grab a cotton swab dipped in makeup remover and gently erase the mistake. Then, start from that step again and take your time.
We hope these tips were helpful and that you enjoy creating your own eye makeup looks using five products or less! Remember, practice makes perfect and the more you do it, the easier it will become. So, don’t be afraid to experiment and have fun with it! If you’re looking for more makeup inspiration, be sure to check out our blog for ideas on how to create any look imaginable.